Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I have a dream that one day this nation will be Violence Free.   I have a dream that one day No one will judge anyone else. I have a dream that one day people will get along with everyone.   I have a dream that lower class and higher class will help each other.   I have a dream today.   I have a dream that one day the lower class will stop judging the higher class as “snobs”   I have a dream today.   I have a dream that one day the higher class will stop judging lower class as “poor people”   This is my hope and faith. With this faith we will be able to come together as one.   This will be the day when we all learn to love each other.   And when this happens, when we let freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing the words of the old Negro spiritual, "Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

1 comment: